Join us at ClickToShop to create and nurture unique e-commerce brand experiences!
ClickToShop is a rapidly growing e-commerce company based just outside Minneapolis, MN. In 2012, we were named #680 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and were #892 on Internet Retailer magazine’s list of largest e-commerce companies. Our dedicated staff has built a great portfolio of niche retail websites, and we’re looking for highly motivated individuals to join our growing team. We are about creating unique and lasting retail brand experiences while delivering excellent customer service.
Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing and eCommerce
Supervises: 2-4 Customer Service Representatives
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Competitive Salary & Health Insurance
ClickToShop runs a portfolio of internet retail properties, including Oktoberfesthaus.com, Christmasltd.com and Frenchbistrofurniture.com. In 2012, ClickToShop made the Internet Retail Top 1000 list and was number 680 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.
This is a small, open office environment with a team mentality. We currently have 16 full-time employees and once you are part of the team, you are part of our family. We care about our employees and their well-being. We want to create a safe, fun work environment that people are excited to be part of.
Customer service is one of the most important parts of online retail. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations. We take an honest, friendly and fair approach. This means if we make a mistake, we correct it. If an issue is beyond our control or maybe even the customer’s fault, we work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer. We need someone with experience supervising a call center who can also answer phone calls and reply to emails all day long while maintaining a cool head.
- Manages team of seasonal Customer Service Representatives (Aug-Dec)
- Manages all aspects of off-peak customer service (Jan-Jul)
- Manage outsourced after hours phone and live chat vendor
- Manages incoming customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Accountable to feedback time and satisfaction metrics in ticketing system
- Accountable to all reputation and feedback metrics in our various sales channels
- Manages Return Merchandise Authorization and order cancelation processes
- Trains CSRs on product information; verbal and written communication practices; and appropriate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Develops and maintains Customer Service Policies and Processes
- Maintains Help Desk and Store Policies sections in our various sales channels
- Serves as office manager to distribute incoming phone and email to team members
- 2-4 years of customer service and/or call center supervisory experience
- Experience using Netsuite CRM highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fluid, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of ecommerce and/or retail environment
- Familiarity with website administration and content management systems